At Vanilla Noir we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and never misused. This policy informs you about what personal information we collect, why we collect it, how we use it, and what data protection rights you have.
What data do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in our contact form. The information you give us may include your name, and your e-mail address.
Information our website automatically collects about you. With regards to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information, including
- Technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system, and platform
- Information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time), page response times, length of visit, and what you click on
How will we use your data?
The information you provide us with by filling out our contact form will be solely used to keep in contact with you throughout the process of your enquiry. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Automatically collected personal information is used only to deliver the content of our website correctly, to optimise the content of our website, and for statistical analyses. This data is anonymised and cannot be used to make any conclusions about individual users.
What are your data protection rights?
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to access your personal data and information about your personal data is being processed.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us